When we collect your personal data, we undertake the responsibility to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
- PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
GROOM Iead partner representative Lauren Mortier
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- METHODOLOGY FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We undertake the responsibility to obtain your express consent before processing with your personal data.
We may collect your personal data through different channels, for example:
- By filling in a form;
- By contacting our customer service by telephone, e-mail or post
• We may also collect your personal data via the cookies we use when you browse our website
- PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
When you agree to provide us with your personal data, we generally ask you for your contact details (e.g. surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail, IP address, etc.).
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Depending on the extent of your consent, the personal data we collect allows us:
- To contact you in order to answer your questions;
- To send you communications (newsletters, leaflets, advertisements, etc.);
- To administer your participation in our commercial and promotional operations;
- To carry out satisfaction surveys in order to improve our offers;
- To improve the functioning of our sites;
- To process your complaints;
- TO MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS TO OUR COMMUNICATIONS
We will only send you our commercial and promotional communications after having obtained your express and prior consent for this purpose.
You have the option to unsubscribe from future communications from us at any time by using one of the following unsubscribe options:
- by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter emails;
- accessing your online settings and changing your communication preferences;
Due to the length of time it takes to process your request and our communications delivery schedule, you may receive communications that are already in preparation on the day you request to unsubscribe.
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed by a service provider located in a country outside the European Union. We inform you that the regulations in force in some of these third countries regarding the protection of personal data do not offer a sufficient level of guarantee. We therefore take all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
We will not disclose your personal data without your prior consent unless required by law.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your personal data for a reasonable and necessary period of time, taking into account the purpose of the processing and your wishes.
- TECHNICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SECURITY MEASURES
We commit to take appropriate technical and organisational security measures against any deterioration, destruction or illegal use of your personal data. These security measures may include the use of secure registration forms, data encryption and restricted access to your personal data.
We invite you to visit our COOKIES page
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, rectify and object to your personal data, which you may exercise at any time by contacting us using the contact details given in Article 1 “Person responsible for processing your personal data”.
- MODIFICATION OF OUR “PERSONAL DATA” POLICY”
We may change this policy at any time. We therefore invite you to consult this page regularly